Any chance Yamaha Music Division will make a supercharged speaker system for the Tyros???

I've listened to the speaker set they have now for the Tyros and I thought the sound was a bit muddy if you asked me. No presence or life to them IMO. I mean, as long as we can't have internal speakers on the Tyros I should think with all of Yamaha's know how that they could come up with an 'earth shaking' extraordinarily great sounding 3 piece speaker system for the Tyros if they so desired. I would be willing to pay upwards in the neighborhood of $500 myself for an outstanding 3 piece set. The screws are already in place and there is already the proprietary speaker inputs and outputs on the back of the Tyros that have gone to waste by many Tyros owners who don't want the sub-par speakers that are currently sold for the Tyros. Why not make a speaker system that is worthy of the Tyros's sounds? Yamaha could also make a different attach release hardware mechanism so the speakers could be attached and released without always having to unscrew, and screw the screws in and out when breaking them down and setting them up. With the more hassle free setup and takedown ability I would think even more people would be interested in buying this "Super" speaker system. And to top if off Yamaha could make an outstanding carrying case for the speaker system. I envision a Case with special compartments for the Satellites, a separate compartment for the Subwoofer with a side pocket for the Cables and with industrial strength zippers to zip the compartments and pocket[s] closed and open. The Case would look similar in style to these Airport luggage carrying 'racks' that people roll along on 'wheels' similar to like a Keyboard carrying case has. So this would be an ideal way to transport the supercharged Speaker System. You could carry or wheel the Tyros in its carrying case and wheel the speaker system right along with it with the other hand.

What do you all think? Should Yamaha invest in a Supercharged 3 piece speaker system for the Tyros or is it something you don't think is even necessary because you feel the current speaker system for the Tyros is adequate? Or perhaps you feel Yamaha would not do something so drastically advantageous for its customers anyway so why bother even dwelling on it and asking them for it? I mean, look where were getting with the "Repeat to Fill" function feature that was left out on the Tyros when using a common Foot Pedal like Yamaha's own FC4 and FC5 pedals? Yamaha has out and out balked at adding it in an OS update even though many, many people have requested it? Am I just casting dust to the wind with my request?

Best regards,
Mike