Hello to all of my SynthZone family....MAN
it was rough....thank you to all that were worried and concerned for me and my family's
wellbeing...My Family and I came through it safe, a little shaken up and my children were real troupers...It brightens my heavy heart to know that so many of you wonderful people that I really don't know personaly have come forth to offer prayers and help and your support...as it stands now, I am out of business and I'm goingto try to rebuild if possible...I was talking to Gary and Scotty and Capt Russ, all true gentlemen and want to thank them for thier offers of help...it looks like I've missed a few days of reading and keeping up with all of the new posts....I'll be busy with the clean up down here but promise to read every new post that I missed...I will catch up..I sent Gary an account # for those of you that want to help, please coordenate it with him so I can keep track of those of you I need to repay and thank...I promise all of you this, when I rebuild and you all want, WE WILL HAVE THE BIGGEST AND BEST SYNTHZONE JAM GET TOGETHER EVER...I will try to post a few photos of the damage to my restaurant ....

I hope that these work ...I will try to post more later....thank you all and God Bless you all....
Tony Rome

[This message has been edited by Nigel (edited 10-29-2005).]