Hello Group
I too can see the value of a large built-in storage device as I'm going crazy trying to organize all the downloads I have onto floppy disks.
I checked out the site in question a few nights ago and found a page showing full installation instructions for a Yamaha PSR 1000 with step by step pictures and instructions. It appears that you would have to install the device yourself. You open your keyboard, disconnect the ribbon and power cables to the floppy and install this hard drive next to the floppy and hook the cables to it. Then you jumper these to the floppy, attach a plug that sticks out of the case at the front, then close it up and plug in the remote gadget. It didn't appear very complicated but I stopped when it mentioned hooking up the 220v power supply. There is always a difference in Europe/Asia to North America and this could be a potential problem. It also sets up as numerous 1.44mb floppies so you would have to have a corresponding chart of folder numbers and file numbers to find anything. I think I'll wait for a keyboard that comes with a hard drive.

Brian