Dan, reread my post,some of the points that you say I am wrong , you are reading wrong. First I stated the way you select the styles and sounds is improved over the X1[no question about it] The poor delay time in sequence playback, I stated from a floppy, not the hard drive[this has always been a problem with Solton] ..Of course the drums are great [it is the number one strenght of the SD-1]in style play..Apparently your blown away customers have never compared to a Roland GS keyboard[ if so they would see how the drums should really sound in a SMF sequence]..I stated these were my opinions[and since I am hardly ever wrong,just kidding], I believe my opinions have merit..I was happy with the SD-1 in your store, but the real test is in our own playing system[amplification]..and the all important "A" "B" to my G1000 and E-600..Don't feel bad ,the other top boards failed this test in my "OPINION"..The board is a great board, it just is not up to par for my needs..Dan ,It is true I did not try the DEMO/HIT button[it looks just like all the other buttons and in soft light,I did not see it;I thought it was just a DEMO feature for sales approach]..I am sorry you seem to be so upset, but your concern that you were undermined is needless..Thanks again..Fran