Hello again!

If I understand you right then you want to switch between your different sounds. Well, I think you're looking for something like a program change. Wow, I didn't use that controller for my Kurz since I know that I would have to create my own midi table for that. I'm using the program change parameters to control my old Yamaha V-50 (this old kb only have 100 sounds per bank).
The program change control only supports 128 addresses (from 0 to 127) but the Kurz has 200 presets. So, a midi table has to be defined for translating the program change address into the real sound address in the Kurz.

If you want to use a pedal for it then you have to define it as a program change controller (the midi pedal has to send on the right controller channel). But I think that a pedal won't give you a secure control.
Maybe you'll need something like a guitar effect pedal where you can switch a choosen number and then go with it by kicking the send button. But I don't really know if it works...

Another way to change sounds is by using the program change parameter in a sequencer program. Their controllers are much more flexible than pedals. This works fine in a studio but it isn't the hit for life gigging.

------------------
Greetings from Frankfurt (Germany),
Sheriff ;-)