Dear friends,
I have just added a new song to my website: "Night and Day", one of the many Cole Porter's masterpieces. Since I am lost in brazilian music, I have done this song "the brazilian way". I have to confess that I somehow took inspiration from the Sergio Mendes rendition.....but mine is better!
The song was recorded entirely live on the 9000 pro (one shot), so there are a few slight imprecisions, but who cares... afterall I am still in an experimenting phase, so I play these songs each time different.
The .wav version sounds just good; however, after converting to MP3 I seem to hear some artifacts on the highest notes played with the piano; I was listening through headphones, so I don't know if you will notice the same things with your speakers: just let me know...
I hope you will like this song; you have been so kind with your feedback on my previous songs that I had to thank you, one way or another. I really hope to enjoy your friendship for many years more.
Andrea

P.S.: Donny, on this song you can finally hear me singing (towards the end); hope you will like it (...harmonizers can really work miracles!)
http://andrearotolo.tripod.com/dreamer/id1.html