Quote:
Originally posted by Maximo:
This are both your quote, aren't they?
I'll probably have some problem with my English since I'm Italian but even though you are American you still write without understand what you're writing about.

You wish it will be 128 polyphony and is not. You wish didn't have a CD burner cause you already own a good one, you wish it wouldn't be more expensive that $3000. This is what I'm talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You wish that this Genesys will be like you want it to be. And plus, let me tell you, since we ITALIAN are all over the world known as great people with design and taste culture, this KB is UGLY and you don't have any taste, and don't tell me that taste is a personal thing because my 4 years old nephiew when he saw the picture of the KB he tought it was a bent (in V shape) old radio from the 60's. But still you would go for it! I guess it can be a great toy for someone like you that plays at home with some friends to have fun. Nothing personal, just the fact!

Maximo

hey Maximo,
it was just his opininon you know.I too wish the keyboard were 128 polyphony scince Yamaha and Roland are doing that and also it helps creating good complex sounds without runing out of polyphony.that helps this keyboard to be actully your "Studio".about the Cd burner thing,I never mind that.there is always the computer way to burn your music.so if it's there, how nice.if it's not, oh well.just opinions and nothing more.that actully helps making a great keyboard and an easer all in one keyboard!.

just my two cents

------------------
Vic:)