Scott,
I have a funny story for you about Luther Vandross. Back in the 90's I ran into him in the bathroom at the Pittsburgh airport Boy was it a funny moment (as least for me it was). Man was I caught off guard too. You can never really be ready for something like that.

I was taking a whiz and I looked to my right and there was Luther Vandross taking a whiz right next to me. To this day I still remember what I said. This was our short conversation. I said, Ahhhhhh man..Damn! Luther turned and said "what.., what's wrong"? I said, no one is going to believe me when I say Luther Vandross took a leak right next to me in the bathroom at the Pittsburgh Airport. He chuckled at that. Just outside the bathroom he signed a jean jacket I was wearing It was a very memorable moment. Then a physcho ex of mine ran off with that jacket years later and I never saw it or that b**** again. I have a bad feeling that jacket (where ever it is) will end up on ebay.

Squeak

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 07-01-2005).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.