My .02 cents worth ( todays econ. about.0002 cents)

I have a 9000 and a 9000pro, hav'nt found anything better (For me) "so far" I would buy or trade for, the pro has the right amount of keys, but perfer the softer touch of the psr, the psr has the monitors I love, but not enough keys.

Tried the tyros, but not enough keys, flimzy case (in my opinion) and no speakers. so no incenative to buy or swap out. Other brands with features that are tempting, but like the Yamaha sounds so here I sit with keyboards that a few years back players would kill for, still lusting after that perfect one yet to come, I don't think I'll live to see it, if it was produced, I think they may as well shut down the factory and just make spare parts, cause they would be hard pressed to come up with better things for the future.

My DREAM BOARD
9000 pro with keys a bit wider,and unweighted. 120 Watt internal amp with onboard speaker system that also had wireless satts and a wireless subbass. a vocal harmonizer thats a killer, and not for imitating alfred the chipmonk. Real new tech that can really do guitars (at least as good as they now do violins etc). Detachable music rack thats at least 24" wide and folds small for carrying and has built in lighting thats been tested to see if it really works okay before selling it to the public. Around 50 lbs for max weight (Iknow heavy heavy heavy,) but I have no problens with this, and It dos'nt get knocked over by dancers, and I don't have to chase it around on the stand.) A stand similar to the tyros stand, thats sturdy with no wobble, and on a three point system that will fit on uneven floors etc. this stand should have enough space underneath to accomodate mfc-10, vol ped, and 3 pedals, also a optional metal pan for clipping or bolting on pedals, controls, bass peds, mfc-10 etc. should be flat to the floor in front, and slightly elevated at the back away from the user. Instead of using heavy metal rods for braces use 2 U shaped supports so all wiring can be concealed and hardwired in place so when the rig is moved all the cables etc stay in place except the power cord. Add to this package about 5 gigs of flash for style storage. give a free exam to me by a shrink to see if I'm sane enough to be about in this world and I would be in Heaven............Pose