"While I agree that the 'dog' comment was a little bit on the edge, I don't think many of the guys here are threatened by an 11 year old child (who got great and fast fingers by the way). As for me, I USED to play like that before, until my dad told me to 'tone it down'. Not all performance need to be treated like 'competition' that's all. Hey, who knows if she got another film that shows a different song? As for me I was trying to point out, when you were at that young age you basically focused more on fast fingering techiques, 13+ 11- complicated chords, etc...trying to explore all possible playing methods, and as you grow older all supposed to mellow out and evens out. I've been there myself, growing up in the late 70s-80s during the big boom of electone festivals (and won a few of them). OK at least I'm just trying to clear out the intention of my post."

So you used to play like that, and you dint pick up on the sore thumb slip in the girls clip. Its right in it...its honest...its easy to make out...but still NONE of the old wise musicians here have pointed it out.

Interesting...

"I used to play like that but I don't notice basic fundamental mistakes in a performance that I diss for all the wrong reasons"

just feels like all Im getting here.

Im not being an ass. Like what you like, think what you think...just please before the collective rings a death toll on a child.....at least be able to point out the objective faults. After all who wants to be the fool that told Mozart " its to many notes."

If no one after this can manage to figure out the slight of the childs intro clip...I know completely what Im dealing with. As everyone has been searching for something to knock her over, Im sure it would have been pointed out by now.

The only hint ill give is...when the flaw is noticed ( and its clear as day ), the girls performance is a bit more impressive for it.