Gotta' agree with U.D. Most of the places you play do not lend themselves to stereo sounds, and although my current Peavy amp head is full stereo, I never, repeat, never use it as a stereo amp. I can almost guarantee you that your audiences will never know the difference.

As for the KB300, I used one for nearly three years, it was a great amp, kicked butt for output power and really did a great job. I didn't have a problem with the horns, but I also didn't crank it up to higher levels. This, however, could be overcome with the PSR-2000s built-in mixer and EQ by toning down some of the high frequency sounds. The only drawback of the KB-300 was it tipped the scales at about 97 pounds, which by the end of a 10-night run, seemed like it weighed twice that much. The KB-300 is a great amp Mike and I sincerely believe you'll like what you'll hear.

Insofar as running more than one cable, you can actually run a cable from both keyboard outputs, which IMHO produces a bit fuller sound. The amp has a three channel, built-in mixer, one specifically for voice and the other two for instruments. When I was playing with a guitar player, I would usually only use the mono output from the keyboard and run his guitar through the second input.

Good Luck,

Gary

[This message has been edited by travlin'easy (edited 02-15-2003).]

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)