Hello

Just wanted to let you know after much deliberation I chose the PSR2000 over the PA80. Both are very nice and it's certainly one of those "six of one thing and half a dozen of the other" when it comes time to actually make the decision. The more I play this thing its like I just can hardly believe where the technology has come in a very short time span. Not to mention the multitude of free styles on the net a lot of which just blows me away.

My reasons for purchasing the 2000:

-Only 23 lbs.
-Great styles.
-Very easy to operate.
-Can figure out the most important stuff without an owners manual.
-Attractive looks.
-Vocal hamonizer.
-Kenny G soprano sax.
-Lot of free styles on internet.
-etc., etc.,

Also this forum helped me to make the choice with a quite a bit of confidence that would not have been there otherwise. I especially want to thank Scott Yee for his input in particular about jazz voicings. I want to learn this art and this is apparently the best choice between the 2000 and the PA80 on this issue.

If this product is this good at this price,(thank goodness for e-bay by the way), then I can't wait to hear this new Tyros when it comes out. This is an interesting statement for me because I never used to like the older Yamahas.

Does anyone know if anyone is coming out with the PA80 styles for Yamaha? I hope so. While I would love to have all there onboard styles, I would kill to get the jazz styles and the Elite styles. If anyone has a line on this please let me know.

Now to find a good case that fits!! Any ideas?

Again thank you forum members for listening and sharing your ideas.

Scott Langholff