Yes,
the piano is good, and so is the accordeon, but the tenor sax left me a bit perplexed.
As far as I can tell, the styles are rather ordinary (granted, there were only a couple of them to be heard....) so, since the best thing about this arranger seems to be the sound, I wonder how many of us could be better off buying a Fantom XR module (that has the same sounds -grand piano included- but sports 6 (yes, six!) SRX expansion slots, a sampler, digital output, etc, etc....) and keep our present arranger.
By the way, the XR now sells for about 1150 euros, while the G 70 will most likely be in the 2800 range, so....
Final consideration: this G 70 seems to be in a preliminary phase and the software is, by admission of Roland, still in the developing phase, so my guess is that the first units to ship will be bug-laden.
What do you think?