Look, I'm sorry if this got taken the wrong way, but your post asking if anyone had NOTICED the all harmonizer vocals was, I thought, in jest. How could anyone NOT...?

Secondly, and probably BECAUSE you haven't heard it in years, I thought I might comment about the chords. They ARE wrong, at the bit where it goes ''and I'm not gonna catch, not gonna catch the midnight rider'. Download and listen to it before you correct me again, please.

I started out this thread trying to be useful, but the tone you took in getting smug about no comments about the harmonizer kind of got to me. From that, I took it that you actually WANTED some honest feedback. I gave it. Sorry...

This is not a Roland Yamaha thing. I'll comment the same way no matter WHAT brand of arranger does it (I would HATE the G70's harmonizer cranked up like that, too!). And it's not a personal attack on you. It's a comment about a recording of a song. With nothing but harmonizer instead of singing, and the wrong chords (in places) and a style that struggles to capture the feel of the original (even if you can get past the 'Cher' vocals)...

I tried to be helpful at the beginning, and you MIGHT notice that no-one made ANY comment about the recording at the start (just some distortion issues). This MIGHT clue you in the fact that others didn't quite know WHAT to say... either.

But please, if in future you want NO negative comments, well, first of all, say so! And secondly, don't berate us for not commenting about obvious things. I was trying to be polite until you did that!