a big smile on this musicians face! I picked up my Solton X1 from Uncle Dave last night. I know for the last 2 years I have been making a living giging with the KN5000 and have praised it many many times. It never let me down and did it's job very proficiently. But I felt after trying the X1 it was time to move on and enjoy this awesome piece of equipment and take my music and singing to a new level. I tried many top brands but this x1 just blew me away all around. With my very busy performance schedule I was a little worried about making the change over with so many gigs coming up, but whats better then jumping into the fire and just "Going For It" of which I did today playing my first gig with the new unit. Was it scary? YES! Did I know what I was doing? Sought Of! Nervous? (a Martini helped)YES YES YES! But before I left Uncle Dave's place this super kind and patient man took the time out of his busy schedule to set up the x1 to my personal preferences regarding styles, registrations, favorite sounds, midi songs, and most of all showed me until 1AM how to do most of the basic hands on stuff I needed to know to operate and perform successfully my first time out (which went great by the way too)! People like Uncle Dave are few and far between, and I appreciate all he has done to make my musical life a pleasure. Thank You Sir,

Donny

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 10-04-2000).]