Nice looking keyboard. Looks a little more professional. I'm happy to have a lot of the dedicated buttons back that were on previous models: Harmony On/Off, Harmonizer On/Off, Effects On/Off, DSP On/Off, DSP Variation On/Off, and some new ones: Sustain On/Off, and Mono On/Off.

Now the challenge will be to learn where the buttons are. I noticed that some of the direct access commands are different, so I there is a learning curve when you switch from the PSR3000.

The main new thing are the new voices. There are some great voices. I never had a chance to hear the Tyros II because my local Guitar Center and Sam Ash stores never carried it. Now I can see what all of the buzz was about.

But since I already own all of the Tyros II styles, there is very little new in styles that I have discovered, so that is disappointing. I remember all of the other new Yamaha's I bought had at least 10 new styles to play around with.

Another challenge will be this. All my styles on the PSR3000 are stored on the Smart Media Card. My registrations call up styles stored on this SM Card. Now that I only have USB, I will probably have to spend a lot of time editing these registrations.

I am going to look into a program at SVP World called Reg Edit or something like that.

Keys feel a little more solid. The buttons aren't as sensitive as I'm used to, and there have been several times as I play the keyboard that I press a button and nothing happens. I have to press harder.

It's an improvement over the PSR3000. It's not like the improvement from the PSR2000/2100 to the PSR3000, but I'm happy.

Beakybird