Hi Ryan,
Congratulations on your new “stuff” it sounds like your off to a fine start. When I joined the “Synth Zone” I started reading about your “dream” and your love for music. Being a new member, I was still getting my “feet wet”. I did not contribute, because when I joined in January I think the ball was already in motion, and to be honest a little skeptical. However reading the different post and reading about you and your family I became aware of just how important a group like this is. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone how was involved in making your dream come true. Uncle Dave, George, SK and AJ, Bluezplayer, Scott, the Don`s and Dan`s and Squeak and Linda, Chris and everyone else how helped aid a fellow musician and his family with the gift of music.

Over the past few months I have gotten a lot of help from this Forum, the people here are very
knowledgeable and are a great help to however comes along looking for advise or needs a question answered. So I thank you Chris for making this BBS and I thank Dr. Simon William's for his contribution to our group. And I would be remiss if I did not thank you all for the help that you have given me. Also let be known that although I may not always agree with “Yamaha of America” I must commend you for what you did for Ryan and his family.
So in closing, I wish you and your family all the best and I sincerely hope that you enjoy and build on what these fine people have done, God bless you all and thanks again.
jedi