Dear Craig_UK;

I think the reasons would be, but are not limited to;

1) The demos are not that great, although they do give an indication of potential. All the demos are of the similar style of music which do not showcase its capabilities.

2) Their aren't any demos showcasing the quality of the arranger portion styles, intros, variations, ending. The demos don't specify what is actually being done ( i.e. is the music sequenced, is it a wav file, mp3 etc..)

3) The web page is sparse, and there are no definitions of the features it provides. ( i.e. audio-midi-arranger) Further, an online manual like other companies provide would be very helpful in order to learn and answer the many questions I and am sure others have.

4) I think some individuals are afraid to buy a KB with no support/service in their area. ( yes i know their is web support avaliable)

Don't get me wrong, this KB interests me. I have been looking at it for sometime and I want to like it. The mediastation looks has alot of potential, and is the future of Kbs, but how am I suppose to realize what the KB is capable of if i can't play it. The next best assesment tool would be from company internet/Demos-audio/videos etc... but they aren't that great. So how else am I supose to make my assesment?

The difference is that Yamaha has provided the ins & outs of the KB even before it is avaliable in stores. So people knoe what they are buying for the most part even before they physically buy it. Tyros's maketing machine has flooded the internet with information/manuals/demos/videos of all the aspects of the KB.

PS-I very much look forward to your assesments and demos. But I do find it ironic, that I have to look to a purchaser of the mediastation to help me understand & give me more incite into the KBs potential. Shouldn't that be the companies job? I think Wersi has done the same thing (poor info & distribution) with their Ikarus & Abacus.

Regards;
BN