Tomorrow will be my 5th year anniversary here on the SynthZone. Its odd how five years here went by so fast. I remember when I joined everyone was playing the PSR-740, and some still had the PSR-730. Others were playing Roland G-1000's, Roland EM-2000's, Korg I30's, Ketron X1's, and a few even had the PSR-9000. There were even a few Farfisa G-7's

Then the PSR-2000 came out and the board went apesh@! Everyone was buying those. I remember how happy we all were because Yammie dropped the disk based sequencer, added voice editing, and had a whole new look.

I've seen numerous members come and go. Some very nice, some not so nice It has been an interesting five years here. I've got to know quite a few members. Talk to some on the phone, found out I actually worked with one. Shared ideas, ect. This is a good place and I'm lookng forward to the next five years (hopefully the Zone will still be here)

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.