im not about to start arguing the mac vs. pc thing and i hope noone else does eather i forgot how sick i was of hearing ones better than the other.

besides its easy to tell witch is better look at your mouse , how many buttons you got ? 1 ? haha you stink i got more :P

anyways if you dont know how to use it, it wont work right and it dont matter what it is. thats the truth.

so ya with that much pc you should be able to do 50 tracks of 16Bit 44.1Khz. i can get 42 tracks with a 500mhz processor.

what else are you useing your computer for ? do you have alot of consumer type junk in the back ground like anti virus(usless , do you have a virus? dont trust your anti virus software . know your computer. i dont use antivirus) , does anyone else use that pc ? do you have yahoo messenger or other simmaler , is it connected online thru a network? do you know how to shut those programs off and to you now how to make it not be online ? do you let your OS make sounds you know like ding and swishes when you open menus and minimize windows and such? whens the last time you defraged thoese drives? and updated drivers? oh are you online thru AOL thats another thing i'll never use its a constant stream of comercials. i could go on theres lots of consumer stuff pc are set up to do you can get a pc from walmart you cant expect it not to be full of useless sh#t. oh and last but not least are you useing hacked plug ins off kazza ? some cracks dont work you know and can cause all sorts of "glitches".

the reason macs are seen as "better" they dont come with alot of that stuff. well imacs but soon theyll be at walmart too. it use to be you could do one thing at a time with a computer now you can do so much at a time that you computer messes up just keeping track of all the things you make it do. jack of all trades master of none kind of thing. most people get mac to do one thing with most people get pc and try to make them do one more thing and one more thing and . . .

if your seeing things up there that are striking home with you you should get a cheep used computer for playing around on line with then you can have your master computer and tune it up!

sorry about the spelling and stuff im mostly typeing this as i think it

[This message has been edited by djboomstick (edited 01-01-2005).]