Hi,

not seeing a difference in quality between Pa800 and Pa1X (that I own personally) seems to me strange. I judge their construction far better than any Tyros or Yamaha arranger (especially Pa1X of course). And the new Pa2X is arriving.

Want we compare Korg keybeds with Yamaha products (especially Pa1X) ? Do we really need ?

Regarding sounds: I respect any opinion. It's a matter of taste and we can spend thousands of words without coming to an end.

Regarding styles: compared with the "kind of plastic" Yamaha styles (for sure used as reference) they seems to me much more musical, alive and inspiring. Anyway I respect opinions also here.

IMHO in this report there is not too much open mind against non-Yamaha instruments. Fortunately a lot of other post here in SZ seems to point out the quality of Korg arrangers. I don't want to say that Korg is the best (even if it's my choice), but the market has a lot of good arrangers from different brands, not only Yamaha.

I've tried them all (Yamaha, Roland, Ketron), as kindly suggested from Mickey, and found my choice. Thanks for the warning, anyway.

Just my thought.

Regards.