Is there really a need for comparisons? Why can't we just be happy if someone prefers an other brand or model? If you wish to compare, then do it in a constructive manner. Let us hear what you've got instead of just emtpy talk that leads to nowhere but more endless rows. Remember, those that buy keep the keyboard economy going and we all profit from that, one way or another.

It's been posted so often that each keyboard has its weak and strong points and most members say they agree. So if they agree, then why do we have these silly rows going on? Or is it just empty talk? I just know that no matter what keyboard one decides to buy, I'd be happy for him/her.

Personally I love Wersi but that doesn't mean that I look down on other brands. Give me a T2 or a G70 and I'd be happy just the same.

And...if someone feels insulted...take it to the moderator or let it go for by throwing insults back he/she is just as guilty. At least you can say that you kept your cool and that makes others respect you more.

Remember, it's the musician that makes a keyboard sound great. Your audience is not going to care whether you play Yamaha, Korg, Roland or whatever. All they want is to be entertained.