Hi Scott!

Gee, I have had this board for a month now and this if the first or second time I have used it. If only I didn't have to work! I would have MORE TIME TO PLAY!

I tried saving the left voice, as you instructed, with the first four registration keys. YES, the left voice changed in the menu each time I pressed a registration key that I had saved a different voice to on 1,2,3,4. Thank you for the very detail instructions. Thats exactly what I need to learn this board. Hope this information was helpful to you.

Now that I have a general idea on how to save the registrations settings I am going to continue with that area to learn it a bit better today.

BTW, how is the book going? The manual is SO BAD! Its just too difficult to figure out the ins and outs of this board with the manual. It simply is not descriptive enough for me. I really need another manual!

I hope no one minds the simple minded questions I have. I know you professionals can pick the functions up right away without looking at the manual because of your vast experiences with many different boards. I do not have that experience. Something as dumb as whether the lights should be on or off while in a function is important for me to learn. This information should be in the manual as well. Maybe it is and I did not find it.

-Linda