Some time ago I send a song for a compilation done by the folks at the Music Player Forum (Keyboard Corner); the song was accepted and is now part of the Keyboard Corner Compilation vol. X.
The November issue of Keyboard Magazine dedicated an article to this compilation, with photos of all participants (or at least those who sent a picture). So now I am there, at page 17, together with all the others.
OK, please forgive me for this little moment of vanity... but believe me that it's not just a selfish sentiment: my song was the only one done live and with an arranger keyboard (my Tyros 1), and I stated this clearly in the technical notes I had to send; there were a couple of other songs done live, but with a band, while the others were multitrack sequences.
So, my point is: I am keeping the arranger keyboards reputation high, even among the "purists" of Keyboard Magazine.