Ian and Jim - Ditto Rikki's comments. Thanks to you guys too for your inputs on this. I have read your posts with interest and am glad we have guys like you on the SZ who can give us the pros and the cons of the new boards.

I have a Tyros 2 and a PSR-3000. My PSR-3000 has been in its case for months. I took it out today and checked it out, and immediately noticed I missed my SA voices and the cool guitars. It (3K) is a terrific board too. But I've spent a lot of time tweaking registrations on my T2 and it would be a big advantage to be able to just take a thumb drive and transport all my T2 registrations and song settings to the S900. So I am teetering on the edge of S900 migration (for the PSR-3000).

Thanks again to John C. for initiating this post. And also thanks very much to all the folks on here who are so willing to share and comment and help those of us who need advice to make more informed decisions.

Randy

[This message has been edited by saxxman (edited 09-09-2007).]

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"