Goodmorning to all. I have been reading the keyboard forum for a few days now and am encouraged to find others who have so much background knowledge of arranger keyboards. I just purchased a new PSR 2000 which arrived last night. This is mt first arranger keyboard. Just so you know what you're dealing with here, I have played piano since I was 6 years old. I am not a big techno type person. I play the clavinova yamaha cv-107 in a contemporary Christian band every weekend at church and at other functions. I bought the PSR 2000 so I could make arrangements at home in order to fill out some thin areas in our performances and to get into song writing and recording. I know the clavinova has all the arranger features, but to be honest, it is not as user friendly as the PSR. And, I believe the PSR is compatible with the CV-107 and whatever I arrange at home, will transfer to the other keyboard. So, for you experts out there, is there a clavinova site that is as dynamic and informative as this site? Next question, not related, How do I get the effect of a cymbal roll that crescendos from soft to loud then fades away on the PSR. It is on the demo. Is that another sample they used or can I do that on the keyboard. Thank you in advance from a struggling beginner

B2