Since I 've listened to the E-80 demo[I found it very good]..I have going back and listened to all the factory and paid endorser demos uploaded by Korg, Ketron and Yamaha..

Trying to be open minded..I honestly think the E80 is by far the best "demo" of the big guys..The quality of the voices, balanced presentations between lead and accompaniment..Organs, guitar mode and piano are presented better[sound more realistic and clear]..

I also like the 2 min G70 demo on par with the Yamaha , Korg, Ketron stuff...but the E-80 demo is better than all including the G70..

I don't believe we could go wrong with any of these boards...

I am looking forward..playing the version2 G70 and definitely the E-80..

I think in the long run, I would have to go with the prov-en key bed of the "G"...but I hope Roland may have used the weighted[metal] keys from the older D-70, JV1000 and XP80 days..What could the actual added cost be....$50 tops..

I am definitely impressed with some of the sounds on the Tyros2...but not all the sounds[especially sequence playback patches], measure up to my standards..

From what I have heard SZ members using the harmonizer...it seems to do a pretty good job..

I just listened to some SD-5 demos..they are good but didn't light my fire...Same impression I get from Korg and Yamaha, after re visiting the demos..

I have to say the latest Roland factory demos, continue my endorsement of the "G", "E" arrangers..

Maybe I can get AJ to get all these models together again [include the E-80].

Who knows maybe after spending time with all of them I will want all of them......or none of them..

Thankfully I like what I already have..