Hi all,

I can never understand why dealers act like this. Do they want to make money??? Even if I had loved a board if a dealer treated me that way I would be off and spend my money elsewhere.

In contrast when I went to see the EM2000 I had no intention of buying one....at least not then and there. My dealer hooked it up and made it sing.

Of course I realised that when I got it home it would not sound half as good when I played it, basically because it would be me playing it....BUT the point is that he made me think that it might be possible if I persevered, for me to play like that.

I bought it without hesitation and can honestly say it is one of the best I have owned. I get as much pleasure from it as from the KN5000 that I used to own. Both are excellent boards...just in different ways.

I would not be averse to buying the casio if I liked it for exactly the same reasons. But my point is that if you go to buy a Casio...because you want one...any dealer worth giving your money to should make you feel just as important as the chap (or chapess) who just came in and bought that PSR 9000.

That's it ...Rant over
Tony