I've had a couple myself. Incredible pain.
Good to know it's in the bladder now. From this point on its just waiting and praying for it to pass out of your system - the pain is pretty much over now. Just push the water. You need lots of it.

One word of caution for anyone who gets a stone and has to have an IVP test to find out where it's located... Make sure you are not allergic to the dye they use. I had no way of knowing I was allergic when I had my IVP test. It was more frightening than having a stone - and way more dangerous.

Tim Schaeffer

YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300