I am sure that you can probably get the midi dater from the KN6000 to a computer.

But if you want to record audio, you will have to use the audio outputs on the keyboard.

How many separate audio tracks you can record at one time would depend on how many audio outputs the keyboard has (for example stereo L and R + 2 additional = a total of4) and also how many inputs your sound card or audio recording device has.

For example, I had a sequence on my Genesys for someone and we had to go to another studio to record the audio. In that sequence I used 8 separate tracks. Instead of recording the sequence as one audio track or, instead of recording each track one by one (going over the song 8 times), I assigned tracks to different outputs. My Genesys has a set of stereo outs and two other outs. So I assigned track 1 to stereo left, track 2 to stereo right, track 3 to one of the other outs and track 4 to the other out. We recorded those tracks separately but in one take. For the remaining 4 tracks I repeated the process above but with tracks 5-8. So instead of having to record each of the 8 tracks separately and having to play the sequence 8 times we only had to play the sequence 2 times while still accomplishing the same goal of getting eight separate tracks recorded.

BTW the same thing can be done with styles if your keyboard would allow you to assign style parts to different audio outputs.