Bill,

Over the years I have archived more than 35,000 styles, of which many are very good, some are exceptional and a select number are outstanding. Each time I came across a new batch of style files it was just like getting a new keyboard, but with two exceptions--I didn't have to shell out a dime, and I didn't have to spend weeks learning a new operating system.

Early on, when using keyboards that required carrying lots of floppy disks, accessing third party styles was a challenge to say the least. Now, with thousands of quality styles stored on the USB Thumb Drive access is easy, instantaneous, and there's never a question of what song goes with the style because they've been renamed to song titles.

My advice, keep the $10-grand and put it towards your retirement, which for most of us is not that far away. Sure, we would all like to continuine performing until the day we die, but the human body has the tendency to not allow this fantasty to become reality. Eventually, your voice gives out, timing falls off, and the equipment seems to double in weight for every year you work past age 65. Ain't it amazing how the mind keeps making appointments the body cannot keep!

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)