Quote:
Originally posted by Mikey:
I have to admit that because I'm an amateur who only plays at home, it was frightening at first to share my music in front of many masters in this forum.

Believe it or not, some professionals out there get away with playing at an amateur level but there are MANY more amateurs out there who play at a high professional level. Professional just means that you are getting paid, and it does not necessarily reflect the quality of your musicianship. Just something to think about.

Quote:
Originally posted by Mikey:
It is always great to hear songs & sounds from different arranger keyboards. So I hope to encourage other musicians (pro or amateur) to share their music.

I concur. I hope EVERYONE on this forum will feel 'safe' to share their arranger keyboard produced music here. We all come from diverse music backgrounds and each are at different stages in our musical path, but we all can benefit by sharing our music with each other. Afterall, music is the key to our soul, and music has no language boundaries.

Mikey: I'm wondering if you could tell us 'what method' you used in constructing your tunes? did you use stock PA80 styles or construct or create/customize your own? Was the intro on "Tornado" a stock PA80 intro or? Any style or song sequencing tips/tricks you can share? Is the PA80 your first keyboard or? If you owned another arranger board before, how does the PA80 compare? What are the PA80 features you like and dislike the most? I don't mean to appear so probing, but I think it will be very productive for all to hear something about how 'you' create music on your PA80.

Mikey: Thanks again for stepping forward and sharing your songs. You are a talented guy. I know there are many other forum members out there that are talented as well, but may be 'too shy' to contribute (yet). I hope the fact that Mikey came forward, will encourage others to begin sharing their music here as well.