Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Hi Jonas (KN_Fan): Considering the fact that you're so nobly volunteering your services for the good of your church (no $ compensation) this looks to be an opportunity for you to get your feet wet musically again, and to gain the confidence & experience of playing for a large (6,000 person) crowd. Who knows, your next gig might be a stadium packed concert. You'd better get PAID for that one though. - Scott

Well- not that I 'nobly' volunteered- more like they wouldn't pay me! LOL (j/k!!!)

So just an update: I never heard from the guy since the last time, so I emailed him..he was like "Oh so sorry- I couldn't pull up a small band for your audition next week, how about this...I'll give you our next songs packet and a CD for you to practice, skip this week and we'll just practice with the real band for the upcoming service"

So....instead of second/first week of September, I may be playing for last week for August instead...and this is the kicker...NO SYNTH..it's PURE ACOUSTIC...so what does this mean?? NO TRANSPOSE KEY!! I guess this is a good practice for me lol. I just found out that one of the music will be in C# and the other one is Eb...GREAT(sarcasm)