Thank you matias. Very much. It worked exactly as you said.

I find it weird that it would be so limited like that though?? With the Korg you just skipped the cursor over to the actual measure, and pressed start/stop. You had complete control.

So I presume that on this board the song play section does NOT allow any actual in-depth sequencing? On mine if I heard something I didn't like for example like a cymbal crash that wasn't loud enough, I'd stop the song. (It automatically stops on whatever measure and waits). Then I would skip up a couple of screens to "Edit track", pop in and see where it was. In this case for example it would show the keyboard note "C#3", the common cymbal, and it would be anywhere from 1:00 to 4:95. The full length of the 4 measures broken into "minutes". Is that the same way this works on here? Same kind of sequencing? I hope so because there are some cases already where I'm listening and want to go in and alter volumes especially. Some things come over completely different than the levels in my previous board.

I really appreciate the help from everyone on this, because I was honestly expecting this SD1 to be pretty similar to the Korg, and also a lot more naturally compatible with the instruments, effects settings, etc.

I thought I was switching from a volkswagon to a Ferrari, instead it feels like I've switched to a Space Rocket.

It's SO complicated, and it has such a confusing manual to me I feel like I may never learn it properly. Hopefully I can get a copy of AJ's.