Well, I contacted the company who sold me the keyboard. After 3 and a half frustrating weeks of dealing with them and realizing that my board is probably not going to be here in time for my Saturday show, I emailed them to voice my complaints. Basically I sent them a condensed version of what I posted in my thread " When will my PSR 2000 come back ", You saw how George and Dan replied to me and I believe both of them would do exactly as they say. THAT is the way business SHOULD be done, and how I treated my customers.

I will not post verbatim what the company I'm dealing with told me here while my board is in their hands and while the potential exists that this may become a legal matter, but basically the jist of it is that they "feel" it is ME who is being unfair..for criticizing them..poor babies. After all the keyboard isn't being fixed in THEIR store... Gee let me see... I bought it less than 4 months ago in THEIR store and it has been gone 3 and a half weeks, and it will likely take another 3 weeks. Then they tell me I have to pay an extra 35 dollars to get it bumped up on the priority list. Then I complain about it and it's ME who is being unfair ?? That is arrogance extraordinaire in my book.

Korg AJ