Quote:
Originally posted by Craig_UK:
Well ouch, sorry for being negative here again and this in not a personal attack but forums are here for comments whether positive or negative so here goes.
The Final Countdown is my all time favourite 80's song and I was hoping to hear a good performance of it, however this song has simply just been killed.
Terrible style, cheesy brass sounds again, wrong chords played throughout and why has the solo that is played by a guitarist been missed out? The solo and lead synth line make the song.
Feel free to give me an ear bashing lol

I have received input/feedback from several sources regarding this demo, and if I should do a statistics based on the feedback, then I conclude that your opinion is of marginally significance... however, you are entitled to have this opinion. I wonder why every time 100 hundred people like something of quality, some guy or a few guys don't agree - often the same bunch of persons?!... why? well, could be many explanations for that, but like stated elsewhere: the demo speaks for it self Go with peace if you don't like it... In the meantime the rest of us are turning up the volume

BTW - where can I find some of your demos? Could be nice to hear, how it sounds, when you produce a demo that you think is satisfactional. Thanks in advance

[This message has been edited by weissefar (edited 01-15-2006).]