I wondered around and checked out the Yorkvile line of amps made in Canada and I was impressed with the 50 and 100 watt wedge keyboard amps. The 50 doesn't have Reverb and the 100 does. For the money, both of these looked real good. I made an appointment to see the So. California rep next week. Mackie has some new small 6 channel a larger portable mixers that looked great and at great prices, but so did Behringer have some really nice and inexpensive mixers. I saw two company's (can't recall their names) showing the smallest stereo mixers with power built in I've ever seen in the $500.00 price range. I have literature at my store and will provide more info soon. I ordered some new bi-amped powered near field monitors from midiman. Great sound. Small pair with 75 watts per speakers for around $300.00 a pair and a pair like the Alesis Active monitor ones for $480.00 pair (discount prices). Yamaha's new powered mixers now feature plastic modled cases built into them like the mackie powered mixers, but the yamaha prices are about $100.00 less per model with two mono and two stereo units available.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)