A couple weeks ago, I puchased a pair of Barbetta Sona 32-C's, and while both sounded great, one had less bottom end and about 30 percent lower volume. After contacting Barbetta, they suggested that I remove the amp heads from the cabinets and send them both back, which I did. It took about two weeks for the necessary modifications to match the outputs so that both were identical to the one that sounded perfect. They arrived to day, I installed them in less than 10 minutes, fired up the keyboard, and damned do they sound good.

There were two reasons I went with the Barbettas. First, they onoy weigh 36.5 pounds, which is extremely light for a 450-watt, powered speaker. Second, the Barbetta featured a 15inch, 50-ounce magnet woofer and 4X10-inch horn tweeter, which I figured would provide sufficient range from gut-thumpin' bass to the highest highs. Believe me when I tell you they do that and much more.

For those who have never heard the Sona 32-c's, I strongly suggest that you visit Donny Pesce one Thursday evening, enjoy the music and listen carefully to the beautiful sounds he sends through the system--you're really gonna' like what you hear.

Cheers,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)