Hi m8s,
WELL, I wonder same also as well as one more
additional thing like on below also.

ie. when I am playing my Yamaha keyboard himself at the same moment as those MIDI backing is playing (that 8 tracks backing in my Yamaha), is it possible in any arranger PAUSE that backing and start it again from the poin where you pause it ??? In my Yamaha PSR-730 that 8 track backing starts very beginning again even I would like to
continue it from the point where I stopped it. ie. it start from the very beginning of the midi sequence - not the point where I stopped it. Can those bigger arranger do this job better ???

----

Quote:
Originally posted by squeak_D:
If this is a dumb question I apologize.. Are there any arrangers on the market that allow you to go into the sequencer and specify which measures you want the accomp to play. Meaning can you go in and assign say variation one to play from measure 1-4, and variation 4 from 4-6 and so on.. What I mean is recording the accomp without having to play it. Actually selecting which measures you want the style to play. Synths allow you to see all the empty measures of say the pattern track and then specify which pattern plays at what measure and for how long...

Thanks,
Squeak