I couldn't agree more with B2. Even my 24 year old, single, guitar playing son will say sarcasticly "Yeah and Brittany Spears is a singer". I look at the boy singing groups like the Backstreet Boys and such and ask "can these guys do anything but sing"? Take the Fab Four, the Stones, The Duke, Stevie Wonder, and all the truly great ones, they composed, played, and sang their music. I'm not trying to diminish the talent of singing but singers are a dime a dozen. Always have been. For every Ole Blue Eyes that has made it there are hundreds if not thousands of better singers out there who haven't. I enjoyed Frankie over the years but he always had a monster band with great arrangements making him sound even better.

I totally agree "hand them an instrument, put them in front of an audience and say, entertain me".

I do have to admit that being a male, (with very few molecules of testosterone left in this old body)that Brittany doesn't need an instrument.

Somebody please fill in Don down in Shreveport LA as to who Brittany is. He has led a very sheltered life. Don she authored the Encycloepdia Brittanyica.

Tom

Tom