Ok, thanks for your answer.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough when asking for help on this issue. I am not looking at dramatic changes in registrations, for example from one song to another with style change without stopping the arranger function. I’ve faced this problem when using the same style for a song and saving a registration for that song (for convenience, I normally liaise the available main variations 1-4 to a different button on a registration, sometimes using the OTS associated with that style, but other times choosing my own sounds to best suit the songs being played).

The problem is evident in almost every change while playing a single song.

If using only OTS, I would loose the advantages of registrations and I don’t think this is a good solution.

Take this example, using only OTS:

6-8 Soul (R&B section)

Main Variation 1 has:

-RH1 JazzChorus
-RH2 SparklStack
- RH3 Cyber Pad

When pushing Main Variation 2 with a fill-in and without releasing the right hand (or using a sustain pedal to prolongate the sounds) an annoying strings sound is listened until you release the keys and play again to obtain the Variation 2 OTS:

- RH1 Curvedbars
- RH2 VintageFast

If this is normal, I’m starting to be disappointed with my first Yamaha arranger, despite using my keyboards only at home, to relieve the stress and for my friends and family entertainment.

How do the pros here solve this problem on their gigs?