Actually ED there is more too the site then just the Omni. I also have a page on synthesizer basics. Actually it's links to other peoples sites on certian synth aspects. Also a synth resource site with links too various synth related websites, plus a section on peoples music useing synthesizers.

Now the only thing is what else I should be adding to the site? I am trying to make my site different from what's out there. I don't want to be like the synth zone, or the Vintage synth Explorer. It's not a museum either. It's more of a variity of things. There is the OMNI itself, The Synth resource page with links to various sites, A synthesizers basics page with links to sites on synthesis, plus my muscisnas showcase.

So I took the best of different sites and combined them into one site. I would like to add MP3's but that I am still having trouble doing. I am useing Cute Site builder for my web site and I can add sounds but still don't know exactly how too add it. Some point I will have to get a new and faster computer to do more.

If you have any ideas please let me know?

Paul
http://synth-freak2.0.tipod.com