Paul,
What Chris has explained is exactly what I did to a WK6 I have in my store. The WK6 in my store only has the stock flash ram (2MB). I had loaded into it the arabic kit which fits fine. Then, a few months ago I received an Iranian drum kit which I wanted to have in my flash memory because this WK6 does not have any additional simms installed. After calling Chris we figured out that those sounds not used in the actual arabic styles would not be necessary for me to keep in the flash so that I could delete these and have enough room for the iranian drum kit samples. I then just found the single sampled sounds I didn't want and deleted them and then I added the new sampled sounds I did need and then after loading everything the way I wanted it I saved this as a new "block". If I would have had the 8MB flash I could have kept all the arabic sounds, loaded in the Iranian samples and styles and then saved this whole block. I did this in the Genesys because the genesys has 16MB of flash memory allocated for samples so I now have all the arabic and all the iranian in the genesys.
George Kaye
Kaye's Music Scene
Reseda, California
(Retired 2021)