Quote:
Originally posted by JohanKB:
-every intro is linked to one variation (f.e. if you use intro 3 then you get variation 3)

I have up till now two questions:
-Can you replace voices in the styles
-is there an equalizer for the output available

You can choose any Intro and while that is playing select a different Variation. I know this is not exactly what you want but it does work.

Yes, you can replace voices in styles. Also, any editing you do to a voice (or Part) i.e. transpose, effects routings, velocity curves, filter/ENV/LFO adjustments, pedal/wheel assignments, etc. can be saved as well. These changes are stored in Style Presets. Each of the 256 factory Styles has 8 Style Presets and the 64 User Styles also have 8 Style Presets each. Style Preset #1 (upper left in the display) is automatically selected when you choose a particular Style so if you want the changes to be in effect from the start, store your changes in the first Style Preset location.

Press the Mixer button and choose '3D Effect' by pressing soft button F5. You will find the 3D Spatial Enhancer as well as a Bass Boost parameter. The Effect section also provides an adjustable EQ that one or more Parts can be routed through.

I am glad to hear you are enjoying your Genesys XP!

Best Regards,

Dave

------------------
Wm. David McMahan
Nat'l Product and Support Manager
Generalmusic USA
GEM Community Forums