Quote:
Originally posted by Scott Langholff:
Quote GaryD: " I didn't buy the Tyros or Tyros2 because they did not have onboard speakers"

From what I have heard everyone say about the Bose PAS, is that you, the performer can hear everything exactly as what everyone else in the room does. If that is the case, why would you not get a Tyros 1 or 2? Why do you still think you need montior speakers on the kb?

Scott

[This message has been edited by Scott Langholff (edited 06-17-2006).]

Scott,

I still use the Z-5500 system for some of the smaller jobs, such as the wedding I'm doing tomorrow afternoon at someone's home. While the Z-5500 satellites would likely be enough, my hearing is shot to hell from gunfire going off next to my head when I was a kid in the U.S. Navy. Consequently, I need every edge I can get in order to hear myself playing, especially when not using the Bose PAS. When using the PAS, the onboard speakers are just icing on the cake.

BTW: The wind in the Chesapeake's upper reaches was a steady 15 knots, and sailing was great.

Cheers,

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)