I forget the name... eStand? Whatever it is you bought. You still like it?

Man, I'd sure like one of those things. Right now, I'm going through lead sheets trying to separate songs into categories. Heck, there are a lot of categories. This is what I just did.

slow
medium
fast
gospel
easy listening
texas country
blues
hell-raiser
contemporary pop/rock

Some of these songs fit into more than one category.

Does your device allow you to... say if I need another fast song, how can I find one with your device? Does it provide for categorizing songs? Can a song reside in more than one 'folder?'

Did a trio gig last weekend and looks like we will do more. I use lead sheets. Playing guitar, singing lead vocal, I stand. Gary is playing guitar/harp and he sits on a stool to my right. John, on fiddle, is to my left on a stool but he doesn't need to see anything. He just floats along and plays whatever strikes his fancy. But Gary, last weekend, he could plainly see my lead sheets and I have the chords written above most lyrics. This helps a lot since we are new together and he can see where I'm going with a song and many of the songs I play, he's never heard or is not that familiar with. Or my particular arrangement.

Your device, we could both see it. I guess. Right? Is there any degradation of the view if you view it on an angle?