hello. This is my first post to the synth zone. so please be patiant with me (spelling grammer whatnot)

i have spent the last 9 months saving for a powerful synth....i am very new to the keyboard game (both playing and models) but i would like to think i got the basics down.

i am a little bit biased towards the yamha tyros..but a few pals of mine are suggesting the psr-3000 becuase of ease of use and the "low" cost of a first keybaord (sorry for the quotes..money is fairly tight for me. thank god my father agreed to pay for part of my keybaord and my uncle to pay for another part) i almost have enough for the tyros... but the 3000 seems cool too

i have had a tiny bit of experiance with the roland VA-76 and LOVED the guitar sounds on it. i am told its not made anymore

basicly..all you wize men..i am asking for what would be a good synth and i would like suggestions on where to get a tyros/psr-3000/whatever the hell you guys suggesst

thanks for having the patiance for a new guy

Ondo

PS remember i am up to all crizitizems and sorry agian for the spelling/grammer

------------------
If any of you guys wanna reach me... try CHIBIBRAVECOMBO on AIM and i will try to help you as best as i can