Quote:
Originally posted by WDMcM:
Hi,

Obviously I misread your original question. Sorry about that.

I will duplicate exactly what you are trying to do this afternoon and get back to you.

Thanks,

Dave
Dave, did you ever resolve this on your end? I still can't do what the manual describes on page 80. For example, I select Traditional Style: Slow Waltz, then hilite Style Prest: Strings, then hit the STORE button. It takes me to the STORE screen, wherein I hilite the STYLES PRESETS. Using the cursor keys, i move down to Family and select Latin. I then want to store the Strings into the unused style preset #7 of the BossaNova 1 style, but the style and style preset fields get populated with garbage characters as I scroll thru the options of each field. I'm wondering if this problem is related to the way I have loaded the USER STYLES on to the system, which has its own screen navigation problem. For example, if I'm in the Jazz Preset screen and hit the page button, it's supposed to take me to the corresponding set of Jazz User styles (i.e. preset family 5 to user family 5). But it doesn't. It will take me to the previously viewed user family. I originally thought this was related to the way I loaded the user styles, which was in the disc order encountered, i.e. alphabetically, which loaded country into user 1, dance in user 2, etc... I then reloaded them in the correct order, i.e. pop (1), rock (2), traditional (3), etc... But still the same page to page mismatch occurs.