After reading some of the posts and replies, I have come to the conclusion that if one doesn't agree with the majority or some of the veterans here, they’re in for nasty responses and their qualification gets questioned. Since when do you have to be qualified to base an opinion? I have experienced it first hand just because I gave my honest opinion. Isn't this forum here for everyone to give opinions and help each other on our musical journeys. I'm new as the Synth_Guy, but have participated and checked in on this forum for many years. Please, lets stick to what this forum is all about and that is giving our opinion and letting others know what our opinion is about a certain device, arranger, pro audio etc.. teaching others what they seek to learn. Lets not scare away newcomers or people that have different or modern ideas or opinions. As I stated on another tread after getting bashed for stating what I know as a musician, All of us give our opinion based on experiences in the music world we live in. Some play different types of music, others play for different types of crowds. We are all out there doing something we love and the rewards are greater than we sometimes acknowledge. To be able to please people, put a smile on their face, be the center of attention, feeling proud of yourself and make money at the same time. Does it get any better? Lets stop trying to make this a competition of who's who and so on and get back to what this forum is really about and that is helping each other.