Hi Roel,
How's it going ol buddy?
I certainly did "not" miss your wonderful song. I enjoyed you & Weiste's rendition of "Bei mir bist du schoen" very much. Very swingin'arrangement and reminiscent of the music in the 1993 "Swing Kids" movie.
http://imusic.artistdirect.com/soundtracks/swingkids.html

I think the version you sent me earlier had more spontaneity and spark though (just my personal opinion) but both versions sound great.

Thanks for your valuable feedback on the VoicePrism. I auditioned it at the NAMM show and didn't detect noise, but probably it isn't the best listening environment for evaluating noise. I will checkout the Behringer Shark DSP unit you recommend though. Which version of the VoicePrism did you audition? the original VoicePrism or the VoicePrism PLUS? I'm still currently using the Digitech Vocalist Workstation EX. The Digitech Workstation is also very easy to operate and slider controls directly accessible from my keyboard. I guess another option would be to purchase just a mic pre-amp with compressor. Does the Behringer Shark 100DSP include mic pre- EQ too? If not, is there a small easy to use unit which includes mic pre-EQ as well as mic pre-amp and compressor features similar to the Behringer Shark unit?

Thanks,

Scott